This cocktail exudes fresh indulgence. With its combination of sweetness and acidity, this high-flying champion will leave you on cloud nine. It can be prepared in just a few minutes but is sure to leave a lasting impression.
- 30 ml gin
- 15 ml fresh lime juice
- 10 ml violet syrup
- 60 ml MVSA Brut
- yellow violet
- champagne flute
- ice cubes
- crushed ice
- Chill the champagne flute by filling it with crushed ice.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes and pour in the gin, lime juice and violet syrup.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Empty the champagne flute and pour in the cocktail without the ice.
- Finish off with MVSA Brut.*
- Decorate the glass with the yellow violet.
*Suggestion: do you prefer more or less bubbles? Adjust the quantity of MVSA to suit your taste.
back to our cocktails